|Mirror [#1]||Codex: Chaos Space Marines Enhanced Edition.pdf||50,333 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||Codex: Chaos Space Marines Enhanced Edition.pdf||40,282 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||Codex: Chaos Space Marines Enhanced Edition.pdf||46,476 KB/Sec|
This is an Enhanced edition – featuring the same, complete and unabridged content as the print edition in a handy, space-saving portable format, it also contains the following extra features:
- Zoomable, pin-sharp photography, allowing you to appreciate the fine details of Citadel miniatures in a new light;
- a Glossary – tap terms and rules to see their details in an instant;
- 360-degree miniature photography, rotatable with a swipe of a finger;
- Scrolling text, designed to optimise the reading experience for your phone or tablet;
- Pop-up content – bring up extra information at a touch;
- Panoramic art and photography – designed to bring out detail in a way that makes the most of your display;
- Direct links to the Games Workshop web stores – see a miniature you like? You can order it straight away.
- Bookmarks – got a reference you need to use often? Add a bookmark and jump between your pages with a tap.
Death to the False Emperor!
The Chaos Space Marines are superhuman traitors grown strong on the power of the Dark Gods. The ultimate nemesis of the Imperium, they surge from hidden lairs and hellish warp storms to fall without warning upon their victims. Murderous warriors clad in baroque power armour fight alongside teeming human Cultists and hulking Chaos Terminators; gargoyle-mouthed daemon engines stomp to war alongside growling battle tanks and hosts of malevolent entities spawned from the warp. Leading this malefic throng are the Champions of Chaos, evil warlords who have plagued the empire of Man for ten thousand years and more. Now, as the skies bleed raw Chaos energy, their time has come. Let the galaxy burn!
Codex: Chaos Space Marines contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Chaos Space Marines collectors. Within its pages, you’ll find:
- Let the Galaxy Burn: the terrible origin of the Chaos Space Marines, their betrayal of the Emperor during the Horus Heresy that ushered in an era of damnation, a timeline detailing the Ages of Betrayal, Retribution and Apotheosis with key battles and atrocities in gruesome detail (with a further timeline detailing the horrors of Abaddon’s various Crusades) and a map detailing the current, tainted state of the galaxy;
- Information and details of the 7 major Chaos Legions – The Black Legion, Alpha Legion, Iron Warriors, Night Lords, Word Bearers, World Eaters and Emperor’s Children – with histories, key battles, heraldries and colour schemes for each;
- An in-depth look at each of the characters and units available to each Chaos Space Marines army, with appropriately grisly background;
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, depicting the colour schemes of the Chaos Space Marines expertly painted by the ‘Eavy Metal team.
Everything needed to get your Chaos Space Marines ready for galaxy-smashing combat in games of Warhammer 40,000 is within:
- 45 datasheets covering the Chaos Space Marines range, featuring their rules and statistics for use in games;
- Army abilities and wargear lists, alongside a brief explanation of their use and the use of keywords;
- Rules profiles for every piece of wargear and every weapon in the Chaos Space Marines’ arsenal;
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- Rules for Battle-forged armies – 8 Legion Traits, 1 for each of the original Legions and 1 for Renegade Chapters;
- 24 Stratagems of which7 which are Legion-specific; the Dark Hereticus psychic discipline with its 3 powers specific to the Marks of Tzeentch, Nurgle and Slaanesh and 14 weapons and artefacts available only to Chaos Space Marines;
- 6 Warlord Traits usable by any Chaos Space Marines Warlord and a further 7 which are Legion-specific;
- 6 unique Tactical Objectives for Chaos Space Marines.