|Mirror [#1]||Imperial Armour Index: Forces of the Adeptus Astartes.pdf||36,259 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||Imperial Armour Index: Forces of the Adeptus Astartes.pdf||31,420 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||Imperial Armour Index: Forces of the Adeptus Astartes.pdf||35,916 KB/Sec|
This book is designed to update the rules for Forge World’s current and recent ranges of models for use with the latest incarnation of the Warhammer 40,000 game. It provides rules for Forge World’s Space Marine, Grey Knight, Inquisition and Sisters of Battle units, including ancient relics from the age of the Horus Heresy for your Adeptus Astartes forces, as well as revisiting characters from Forge World’s Badab Wars campaign.
This book and its contents are fully compatible with Warhammer 40,000 – Index: Imperium 1 and Warhammer 40,000 – Index: Imperium 2, expanding on the range of Datasheets to be found there and contain all the information you need to field your Forge World models in the new edition of the Warhammer 40,000 game. Also included are both Power ratings and an appendix for their use in Battle-forged armies.
Contained in the 134-page hardback:
- The Battle Armour section includes 10 datasheets for using your tank miniatures;
- The Heavy Armour section includes 6 datasheets for using your heavy, super-heavy and assault tank miniatures;
- The Dreadnoughts section includes 7 datasheets for using your Dreadnought miniatures;
- The Strike Craft section includes 10 datasheets for using your flyer miniatures;
- The Battlefield Support includes 9 datasheets for using your artillery, drop pods and stronghold miniatures;
- 6 datasheets for using your War Machines of the Grey Knights, The Inquisition & Adepta Sororitas miniatures;
- 26 datasheets for using your Imperial Armour Character miniatures.
Every model, weapon and piece of wargear has its own points value, and every weapon has a profile.
Please note – you will need a copy of the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook, Warhammer 40,000 – Index: Imperium 1 and Warhammer 40,000 – Index: Imperium 2 to make full use of this book and its contents.